I Am Luminosity: November 2023, Mexico (Event + Transportation + Accommodations)
Please note the price includes event, transportation, and accommodation.
Dates: Saturday, November 18th, 2023 - Saturday, November 25th
Location: Beach Village 45 minutes north of Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Airport Code: ZIH/ IXT
Participants: Limited to 3 people.
Included in the price:
- Transportation to and from the airport if you arrive on the 18th and depart on the 25th of November.
- A private bedroom in our luxury accommodations for 7 nights.
- Deep dives into accessing your divine blueprint held the mornings of Monday through Friday of the week.
- The Sunday welcome dinner & beach American Thanksgiving Dinner on that Thursday.
- Coffee/ water/ tea/ snacks.
- Recordings of your experiences.
Not included in the price:
- Surf lessons or nature exploration activities offsite.
- Rental Car if you want one (not needed).
- Taxis to and from activities or store visits.
- Meals other than the two dinners provided and snacks between sessions. You can either buy groceries to cook in one of our two full kitchens or eat at restaurants that are in walking distance of the Villa.
We recommend arriving at the ZIH airport on the 18th of November to adapt to your surroundings and shake the airport off.
This event officially begins with dinner on Sunday, November 19th.
On Monday - November 20th - we begin the morning with presentation (snacks/ coffee/ tea/ water included) - and then have optional activities at will in the afternoons.
We will celebrate American Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 23rd.
The morning sessions run Monday through Friday - November 25th - and we finish up on Friday at sunset.
On Saturday, November 25th - you can fly home or move to another location in the area to soak up more of the beauty of Mexico.
Staying at the Villa:
- The Villa has three private guest rooms with queen beds.
- One on the lower level by the pool with private bathroom and shared kitchen with me. Note: My dog lives in the main house.
- Two rooms available in the casita are up a flight of stairs.
- Each room has a door, lock, personal balcony and a self-controlled air conditioning unit over the bed. The weather is mild and pleasant during the month of November.
- There is a full kitchen in the casita.
- The casita has one full bathroom upstairs and one full bathroom down the stairs.
- Bedrooms are chosen on a first come, first serve basis.
- Transportation to and from the airport: $200 value
- Private Rooms at the Villa with pool and gardens for one week: $1,000 value
- Full assistance in making travel arrangements, like picking flights, booking adventure tours. $100 value
- Two dinners and snacks between session: $100 value
- Nearly private event for 5 days with direct immersion and all materials. $1,600.
- The gift to be fully immersed in your own luminosity for a week without distractions: Priceless!
- If you cancel before August 1, 2023, for any reason, we will be able to give you a 50% refund. Or you use the credit for a future event.
- If you cancel between August 1 and October 1, 2023, we will not give refund but will give you a credit for a future event.
- After October 1, no refunds or transfers will be offered.
Feel free to ask questions at email@example.com
Once you sign up, we will email with more information, help you pick a good flight option, let you know which bedrooms are available, send you a wavier to sign, and provide a questionnaire on food preference and allergens.
Mexico is a developing country. If you require medical assistance, it's best to talk with your doctor before signing up. International medical insurance is recommended as well as coming up with a plan to exit the country should you need advanced medical care. Travel insurance is always a recommended purchase in your country of origin in case of unforeseen circumstances.